A sweet twist on the typical rosti recipe.
Instead of a boring piece of toast with your eggs for breakfast, try this crispy and sweet potato pancake.
Servings: 6-8 rostis (size shown in pictures)
2-3 medium-sized sweet potatoes, scrubbed, skin-on
Salt & pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
Greek yogurt & chives or dill
- Grate the sweet potatoes using the large holes of the grater.
- Mix in salt, pepper, and egg.
- In a large frying pan, heat olive oil.
- Spoon 3 heaping tablespoons of the potatoes on to the pan and flatten into a pancake shape.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until brown and crisp.
- Top with greek yogurt mixed with chives or dill for some added flavour, and serve with your favourite style of egg.