These are the easiest pancakes ever and 100% guilt free.
These pancakes are perfect before or after a morning workout because they’re high in protein, a good source of energy, and won’t weigh you down with excessive carbs. Since the main ingredient is banana, you don’t even need to add syrup because of the natural sugars.
4 mashed ripe medium bananas
1 tsp vanilla extract
Handful of walnut pieces
- Heat frying pan to medium. Coat with a bit of coconut oil/butter/non-stick spray.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour about ¼ cup of the batter onto the pan. Cook until the batter begins to bubble and the edges are dry.
- Flip and cook on the other side for a few more minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining batter. (Use a bigger pan to do a few at once.)
- Top with chocolate chips, maple syrup, peanut butter, honey, or even plain, and enjoy!