These protein-packed burgers turned out so juicy and delicious. With a side of classic sweet potato fries, your stomach will be thanking you.
Makes 4 burgers
3 medium sweet potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
1 pound extra lean turkey
1 onion, finely chopped
1 tsp Greek oregano
2 tsp salt
2 tsp fresh ground pepper
1 tsp sriracha sauce
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 cup canned lentils (any kind), drained & rinsed
½ cup Panko
roasted garlic and chili aioli (from Costco)
¼ sweet onion, sliced
1 tomato, sliced
Small bunch of lettuce
4 Ozery Pita Break OneBuns
- Preheat the barbeque to medium-high.
- Cut the potatoes into thin fry slices. Put in a large bowl and toss with olive oil, 1 tsp pepper, and 1 tsp sea salt.
- Put on a barbeque grill tray and cook for 20 mins. Serve with aioli sauce.
- Mix the turkey, onion, oregano, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, sriracha, garlic, lentils, and Panko together using your hands and form 4 patties.
- Barbeque for 5 mins on each side on medium-high.
- Toast buns and spread with aioli. Top with sweet onion, tomato, and lettuce.